Beautiful Simple Hairstyles For School Step By Step

A lot of you are actually starting school so in this  like switching it up. And the best part about them is that they're Beautiful Simple Hairstyles to do, Actually so you won't lose sleep or anything, which is the most important thing to take away from this video. Now speaking of sleep, I just wanna say that when I have to wake up early in the morning heatless curls and heatless waves are like my best friend. Because not only do I get to sleep in, but when I wake up in the morning all I have to do is just take my little rollers out or pin curlers or whatever technique I used that night, and my hair is basically already done.

All I have to do is just fluff it out and style it a little bit and then I'm out the door. Okay so now for the first hairstyle, This one is so easy it takes less than five minutes to do perfect for if you're running late starting with the hair that frames the face, grab a section of hair, I don't know a couple inches wide, up to you, on both sides, the right side and the left side. You wanna pull backwards as a test to make sure that you like how these look backwards. After you've made your selection on the chunk of hair and the size, then go ahead and take those two chunks of hair from both sides, twist and then pull back.

Once you pull back all you're gonna do is take those two straight chunks of hair, and you're going to bring them together loop it and gently pull like so. And then afterwards you're gonna wanna loop one more time and then gently pull like so. Until you have this little knot and kind of pull the knot out a little bit this way you have like an open knot. And you will have these excess little strands of hair you can just go ahead and tuck them into the chunks of hair that you pulled to the side. Depending on how slippery your hair is bobby pins are optional. If you use a lot of hairspray like I did in this video you might not need it, Another way to do this look is when you get it into your knot instead of tucking the excess leftover hair away you can wrap the excess hair around the knot creating more of a circle shape, rather than like a little twisty look It's your choice.
Simple Hairstyles For School
Secure that one with a bobby pin and then you're ready to go super easy right, This next hairstyle you can wear when your hair is clean, dirty anything. It's this messy updo and it's so easy to style all you want to do is start off with a braid. You can do a regular braid or a French braid for the video I'm just gonna do a French braid to begin with because I just like how it looks and I'm pretty quick at it. I just start the braid at the top of my head, and then with each section I bring over I just grab more chunks of hair from the back and from the hair that frames my face.

And I just keep adding more sections into the braid until I get to about the top of my ear my little elf ears, right there. Afterwards just finish off the braid to the very end and then you can secure it with like a bobby pin or whatever to hold you over, because then you're gonna move on to the other side. And on the other side I'm just going to do a regular braid. I'm not gonna French braid it just because I have i feel like I don't have as much hair on that side or something. I don't know so I'm just going to do like a regular braid on this side And that'll work too and then put that off to the side as well.

Then take the first braid, and you want to pull it all the way back around your head you know as far as it can go, bobby pin once or twice, preferably twice to make sure it's secure. Now you have this part that you can stick your fingers through a little opening we're gonna use that right now, All you wanna do is take the hair that's lying down and pull it up and loop it into the braid. That's why you wanna make sure your braid is you know secured tightly, Because if it's not then it'll just like come out with the updo and you don't want that. Now for a more messy look leave the you know maybe a few inches of the hair still hanging out if you want more of a clean look tuck all of the hair in it's up to you, I personally like messy hairstyles.

So I'm gonna go ahead and leave the ends out a little bit kinda dangling there and then just move on to the next little chunk of hair and then do the same thing pull it up and tuck it in, Move to the next section pull it up tuck it in and you can just keep kind of arranging it however you like but for the most part this process moves very quickly once you have all of the hair tucked in just take the second braid on the other side of your head and wrap it around the updo like so on top of it and then pin it in. So you have your updo and what you want to do just the final step this is optional but I recommend  because it cool.

Is you just want to take and pull your braids to kinda loosen them it'll just give it like a big bubbly look if you will and once you're finished, it will look like something  this it wouldn't look exactly like this cuz every time you do it looks different but yeah I like it, It's cute. I hope Beautiful Simple Hairstyles For School Step By Stepthat you guys like it too Next hairstyle, one of my favorite kind of ponytails it just kind of turns a standard ponytail into a big long high fluffy ponytail that just looks super cute.