Best Haircuts For Long Thin Hair To Look Voluminous

Hi guys, some tips I do to get Haircuts For Look Voluminous  and my hair and I've got a question based around the idea so hard to make a video for you guys this is going to be a tough home video and decided to come by separate the tips into category so I don't think the time on frames I guess below and descriptions is a certain category well look at all there are leveraging out there you can use rollers and you can use current friends and that the process I'm actually just gonna be shown you liked it and I'm especially very low maintenance with my hair.

I don't really do much to it because, I just just these few things in my routine at save a lot of time but work for me so these test might not work for everyone but i wanna share can I find that they work really well for me and they might be able to help you in some way or another so for southern talking about my haircut, I'm when you have a haircut you want to make sure you have texture and if you grow your hair long you don't want all we had to be the same plant because that tends to wear your hair down.

Head that way your hair will have a hard on you to work a lot better a bit more light and airy and also a layers a lot easier to style the curls himself will have more volume if there's shorter girls that are lightweight bill tend to not only down your route especially I advise you to get textured layers I get cascading lares, So my first layers in my hair about right here so that's the haircut part X something I do in the shower when I wash my hair and I'll after I wash it first and foremost when I wash my hair.
Haircuts For Look Voluminous
I like to focus my shampoo in my roots and not on my aunts because shock you on times change I your hair out because meant to clean up the playoffs with a and in order to keep your and as healthy as possible you wanna make sure that you still like maintain in like keep the oil in your hair especially yes because those that partied her that came to try out a lot more and then I like you put the condition I am mainly in my own and the my hair not trying to my roots because conditioner it has a lot of moisture so when is your hair down.

you on our way down here its so makes you chef who are on your roots and then keep your and conditioned, Another thing that I do and I don't think we're home but here when I do this sometimes I forget are sometimes I fall asleep and my hair like after take a shower and I just wanna sleep I wake up my hair is its three-week slapped I have a lot of people make that mistake I'm going to sleep with a wet here however lowers your hair to your head because the pressure if I really down so when you go to sleep in a hair's breadth it tries like this basically so when you wake up there has to be flat.

Iike to let it air dry and the make sure it's almost completely dry before I speak on it and he can't do this on the line dry hacking issue but just don't sleep with really let him and 11 I mentioned on I do you shower and I i find this, On a lot easier on me in the morning it cuts the time I need to get ready by a lot and I let the results a doing like my overnight he was curled a happy to help or and letting it just air dry because that way i can avoid using me and one thing that works for me that I can imagine me not work for every line is that I liked who go to sleep with my hair in a bun.

Because if my hair is and that upward motion my views are being lifted for ever and I have time to sleep it just makes your hair have a lot on line between units were sold and I'm the bun ideal I'll go ahead and show you that I and the button that ideal isn't the bun where you lay twists your hair like this and then you like a wrap it around that's not the 1 unite deal have no it's hard to explain all I idea but I have hotel and then hola through and rather like that and I find that produce even higher like this and I just think china ready to happen tomorrow it's really messy but I have a lot more volume at my
roots at least when you can.

Out the way we want and on this is what I don't do my twist braid so I had to just be on maybe straighter than Butler messy them out on the fun thing but like this that having your roots dry and upward motion is really really helpful because I you have to worry about hunger he or do anything extra to make sure you get my volume because you want to have a secure volume especially focused near its this category will be the things I do when I style my hair one thing I don't do it I dollar really provide to brush my hair last on my hair I brush my hair before it hit the shower.

To make sure that I don't and you can hold in my hand I washed your I don't hold on my hair and cause further damage but I do not like to brush my hair when I'm style ahead because I find that this causes my hair should be release crazy and try and it kinda loses its texture I'm rushed through it brush it plan style my hair I have to hate and you and your style your hair is to tease your hair especially the around the crown to your hair and their roots but that's something I don't like doing because I mean just have to probably I hairspray and attack case away from the texture my hair.

The way I like it to look and my hair is naturally they can desire relief and I need to but definitely death hell if you don't already have the care dusty that a little bit when your style yeah I do on what I have high hair straighten my hair I don't just leave it like this in hairspray because that way everything is currently down after years Brett so I had to do that but my hair to one side with their roots lifted like this and that I take my hair spray and I'm hairspray like this and I kinda just do this motion here so it all my hair stylist it.

John with the hairspray and it's not ever just in one place and not molded against myself for anything and after that over again and I hairspray it this way with the same motion and then I might like put my hair over and I have to pay it and then hairspray to back and then just collect that because I don't wanna either be molded, I wanna make sure there's a lot air and a lot of text your life respect my hair special on I showed that you can do if you don't already have they care but you want the hair in camera buying tonight is by actually using extensions I've never use extensions ever because I find it.

That I don't really need to but I definitely help people that eat that and a lot I think a lot of people think extensions are for hair length and only left but a lot of people find extensions are the same month as their hair just add more thickness today and that way it looks more natural to like dot already have long hair you want to add more volume new monies extensions you can I just had the same one have added and then there are hero things I like to do throughout my day just to make sure that I maintain volume on my hair my hair a flat throughout the day.

I always like to have my hair up in a bun land I'm not really caring about the living hand look like if I'm driving somewhere up put my hand up by like the Basha you guys earlier so that way when I get to where I want to be. and however I can kick it down on a house allotted extra long jump and I also like you but my hair part back in class so that way my hair doesn't get thank flattened at the top so I liked to wear metal part a lot the sometimes I like to just but my haircut but a silent this and then leave it for a little and now flip it to the other side.

Iike this not just kind of like the Best Haircuts For Long Thin Hair To Look Voluminous shit up at the roots in the crown and just can't do this at my day make sure such on off and I'm not just he p.m. in a partisan but keep it on their part my head was extremely last solo are at my little tits in chief I hope this helps you guys.