Haircuts For Thick Hair And Round Faces 2016

So as I was explaining before choices Haircuts For Thick Hair  is that the head, being a ball, but you can see here, if we take this layer, we need to cut just this hair. But if I take this hair and let it down, you'll see that this is longer than the underneath. So what's happening is the underneath never gets cut like the front hairline. So again that just keeps breaking and all the split ends. So you're losing volume of your hair in the front, in the back, in the sides. So in a really good blunt snip haircut what's happening is the hair is getting thicker, more volume, and that's what I want to achieve.

I want to have the thickest, most possible volume hair imaginable. So then you have all natural waves and it looks, it actually waves this way. So see down here I'm going to zoom it in so you can take a better look. There we go let me adjust this camera a little bit. There, challenges of technology here, great So. Now you can see the ends, and that they are not as thick, nor as blunt as the top part, as I will show you again. But here what you want to do is just take three sections. So we take this section here, always bring it straight down. And because I've cut this hair before, it's still pretty blunt.

But normally when I get a new client, this hair is so split and and so uneven it's unbelievable. And this takes, cutting the hair once a season, what happens it that you'll start seeing it get thicker and thicker and more blunt. So now the baseline is in. But it's still not as long as the top. So we bring this down again. We're sectioning off less than an inch. So each section is less than an inch, there we go. Nice, smooth, blunt section, like that. Want to get the hair out of our way. And voila, there it goes. Now we can see how long this is compared to the underneath. Now generally is the third time.
Haircuts For Thick Hair
So what's happening is that every time I blunt the inside, the underneath hair, it doesn't split any longer, so it's going to get longer and longer and it will eventually, it will match the rest of the hair. Let's see if we can get you a little bit more visual here. Yep, there we go. So now you can see the ends. And now what I do is I start from the center So I take the left and right, part it. Comb it straight down, really tight, pulling on it. And about less than an inch I'm going to blunt snip off. See how blunt that is That's what we want to achieve, very blunt hair. Then I'm gradually going to bring in the left side, now I'm going to comb it all together.

There, coming down, coming down, now there's my line from the last cut. And I'm just going to go straight across. This is what's called blending. Going to keep continuing on on the left side. There, can you see that Watch. Look it, so that's how much hair I cut off. That's how blunt it is from the last time. Bringing my fingers down, holding it tight. Voila again. Now look how thick that is. Look how blunt that is. And people always say, 'Well I don't want all my hair to just be one length and it looks like no style.' Well it's the opposite. This is going to make the hair very wavy, even if you have straight hair.

You're going to have cowlicks, you're going to have different types of parts. You're going to have lifting. And all of that is going to create a style. So you're doing natural style with the blunt snip haircut. I never style hair, if I do thousand heads, everyone comes out unique, different, and totally looking themselves. So where are we here, can you see pulling it down, blunting the ends off. Like that  and again coming back to this side, coming down, There's not much hair to cut on the left, the far left and right don't get a lot of hair. But it's gradually getting thicker, thicker more and more and more volume. That's what we want to achieve with everyone.

No one's hair is too thick. When I was at Kenneth's, we had some amazing models come in that were unbelievable. Coarse heads of hair. And we would always blunt snip their haircut. And they would get very thick. A lot of volume. And there was not a better look. So I never thin hair out, never. I never razor cut a hair, never. You really want everything to be thicker and thickest. And now we brought one more layer down. We're going to go ahead and start in the center like that. To the left, get that out of the way to our right. now that's the center cut, combing it straight down so it's blending, blending. Down to where we stopped.

Now we're getting all of this even. So eventually we're blending the very underneath of the hair, the top of the hair the sides of the hair, the crown. It's all going to get blended together, so when we're finished it's not like you're cutting a board. So you just drop the hair down and it's all one line. The head's actually a sphere, so when you drop the bottom down,You know, maybe that's like, for an example, eighteen inches, you drop the next line down, 20 inches, 24, 34, 48. And then if you brought this all the way, it's not going to reach, again, the back. So this way, the front, the back, everything gets blended. As you're cutting you know if you visualize a ball, let's say.

When you're bringing all the hair down, so you're going to be, so when you're walking around, you're hair is obviously down. And as you move left to right, you're going to have this bounce, and you're going to have this look at how thick that's already getting, See how thick that is That's what you want to do. You want your hair, whoever's cutting your hair, yourself, You know, hm, that's different video I'll have to do, how to self cut your hair. But your hairdresser, your stylist, whoever's doing it this is how it's done, one inch at a time or less. And then just keep blending it, blending it, blending it Thicker and thicker and thicker. And then bringing this all together, coming off to the right side,

I guess my hand's in your way, Haircuts For Thick Hair And Round Faces 2016 sorry about that. Yep, but I got to get this properly, so there. Now look at that, see how thick that is Much thicker than before we started, right And every time I brin in another layer down, it's going to get thicker and thicker.