Pictures Medium Length Hairstyles For Women

Hi everyone. It's and today I'm gonna show you  Pictures Medium Length Hairstyles one of my favorite hairstyles the messy bun and if you guys don't know I cut my hair recently so doing the bun isn't so easy any more with shorter hair but let me tell you, you can still do it and its super easy and honestly it's a great way to hide a bad hair day. So let's get started. I like to start off with clean hair and I use the Suave Natural infusion Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner.

This is really great because it gives your hair moisture, it's smells really good and it doesn't weigh your hair down. So it's just kind of provide a nice base for you. Now to add some more moisture and kind of get rid frizz I like using a light oil spray like this one from Suave and sprays are really great because they don't get your hands dirty. So all you have to do is just spray a little bit in the ends of your hair, smooth it out and it's gonna protect your hair at extra shine and get rid of any frizziesthat you have.

Now from here to create the bond I'm just gonna grab all of my hair and pull it up as high as I can like this and a brush actually helps with this because this is gonna get rid of any bumps, it's also gonna help grab all of your hair cause my hair likes to sneak out cause it's shorter. Okay now I'm ready to secure everything now that my high pony is in place. So I'm just taking an elastic. My ponytail up here is nice and tight but as you can see this sneaky little chunkier doesn't want to stay up so what I'm going to do is I'm gonna move my pony out of theway.
Medium Length Hairstyles For Women
I'm gonna twist this bit up here up like this and then I'm gonna take a bobby pin and secure it in place.So that way it all stays up. Now it's time to get started on the bun so I'm gonna be using a little hair doughnut like this which makes me super happy because doughnuts are my favorite food and this is like a doughnut for your hair. So I am just gonna put this around at my pony tail like this and instead of rolling it like you normally would do with a suck bun or a doughnut bun as I like to call them I am just going to tease my hair.

So I have a brush and it's good for teasing a brush like this works best and you just kinda want to tease the crap out of it so it looks a little crazy. I kinda look like a palm tree right now and I kinda love it so to keep this look I'm gonna be using the TRESemme TRES Two Hairspray and this is going to provide some really nice hold. So I'm just gonna spray it all over like that. Then I am going to take my hair and kind of find where the little doughnut is and secure my hair and place with some more bobby pins.

And if you use bobby pins that are a little bit wider you won't get dents on your hair and with this you don't have to worry about being perfect because this is a messy bun and that's what I love about it. It doesn't need to look like you spend a ton of time on it because we're not spending a ton of time on it. So this pin any hairs that you see may fly away and it's really great because this pins will actually straight into the little doughnut and you can full pieces out if you wanted to be a little bit more even and that is the messy bun.

So this is the finish look and I really love it because it's messy and casual but you can still dress it up and I think it's just a really cool look to wear anytime. So if you guys want more easy hairstyles like this make sure you view more Pictures for Medium Length Hairstyles For Women.